This April, Park West Village is dedicating the entire month to Wellness. We’re talking about outdoor fitness classes, limited-time offers, wellness events, and a REALLY big wellness-inspired giveaway! Keep reading for more details…
Rush Cycle: every Saturday & Sunday from 9:30-11:30 AM
Pure Barre: every Thursday at 12 PM & Friday at 5 PM
Balance Martial Arts: outdoor classes and special Saturday classes
- April 3rd: Be a Real Karate Kid! (Intro to Martial Arts for all ages)
- April 10th: Hit Like A Girl! (Cardio Kickboxing and fitness for ladies only.)
- April 17th: Families that kick together, stick together! (Martial Arts for the whole family-all experience levels welcome.)
- April 24th: Physical & Mental Self-Defense (How martial arts can create strong minds and bodies)
Fleet Feet – Group Training Programs
- Stop by the store any time in April, take a selfie in front of our training board, and learn more about our summer programs, which include speed training, a trail running group, and a special “park hopper” run series exploring nearby parks and greenways.
- Fleet Feet Morrisville will resume in-person group training programs in June!
- Additional Details: Reference Park West Village Wellness Month and you also get a free pair of socks with any shoe purchase.
Elite Core – April Showers of Savings
Dates / Times: the entire month of April
Class size: maximum of 10 people per class
Additional details: only $99 for unlimited classes
Clean Juice – Cold Press Sample Event
Dates / Times: Saturday, April 10 from 10 AM-2 PM and Sunday, April 11 from 10 AM-2 PM
Details: drop in at the times above to sample cold press juices and to ask any specific juice/cleansing questions. Plus, enjoy BOGO FREE wellness juice shots and 10% off cleanses! Download the clean juice app to get $5 off your first order.
We’re giving away a $50 gift card to Clean Juice, a $50 gift card to Fleet Feet, and a prize pack of 5 classes to the fitness studio of your choice!
Rules to Enter:
- Snap a selfie at each outdoor class and/or wellness event from above that you attend throughout April*
- Tag @parkwestvillage
- Post to Facebook and/or Instagram (Please make sure your account is public, so Park West Village can see your post!)
*Each photo you post is an additional entry; only one photo per event will be counted as an entry. Entry begins April 1 and ends April 30. One winner will be randomly selected Saturday, May 1. The contest is open to RDU-area residents only.
Continue to check back here for updates and new opportunities!