Code of Conduct and Parents on Site Policy
For the safety and enjoyment of all Park West Village visitors, Park West Security will work with Morrisville Police Department to coordinate and enforce the Parents on Site Policy.
Our policy requires all visitors under the age of 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult after 8pm. This includes all Park West Village events and concerts.
Any unaccompanied visitors under the age of 16 on the property after 8pm will be asked to leave the property or wait with the security officer until their parents arrive.
However, Park West Village maintains the right to ask visitors to leave at any time of day if they are doing the following:
- Violation of any law, statute or regulation.
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, merchants, and/or employees.
- Any activity that threatens damage of the property.
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family oriented shopping environment.
- Any activity that is inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters, or offices for business purposes.
- Any activity that causes a nuisance.
Prohibited activities include:
- Profanity or vulgar threatening language or intimidation.
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or store fronts
- Running, horseplay, skateboarding, skating, rollerblading, ball playing, bike riding, or similar activities that constitutes disorderly conduct.
- Damaging Property
- Operating unauthorized and/or recreational personal transportation devices in the shopping center.
- Solicitation of any kind including the distribution of flyers or handbills or the display of posters or hand-carried signage.
- The display of gang-related clothing or colors.
- Parking in restricted areas.
- Unauthorized photography or videotaping without management permission.
Any guest participating in the aforementioned activities will be asked to leave. Any guest refusing to leave may be arrested for trespassing and/or banned from the property.
Please note that we do not want to ask anyone to leave, but we are committed to creating a safe, family-friendly environment that all visitors can enjoy.