Movie Event Information
Join us every Friday in March for Movies in March at Park West Village! We’re showing your favorite feel-good films all month long. All proceeds from this event go to American Cancer Society (ticket donations are non-refundable). Capacity is limited – tickets are required in advance to save your spot! Tickets are PER CAR. Please read the below rules and information (subject to change to comply with any COVID-19 updates): We hope that you will find these rules helpful for your safe and enjoyable visit. Tickets are only available for pre-registration, there will be NO ON-SITE SALES of tickets. Parking is not assigned. Attendees will be directed to a spot upon arrival. In efforts to adhere to current Executive Orders in regard to mass gatherings, we ask all guests to follow these safety rules:
- All attendees must have pre-registered on the Eventbrite site to reserve their space. Parking is not assigned. Attendees will be directed to a spot upon arrival.
- Upon arrival, simply show your printed ticket or screenshot of the ticket, through your closed driver’s side window to the attendant. Cars, trucks, or vans without tickets will not be able to enter the movie area.
- Upon entering the lot look for the parking attendants to show you to your spot.
- Please remain in the interior of your vehicle. No seating in truck beds or van cargo areas with lift open. All attendees are asked to stay in the interior of the vehicles.
- If you need to use the restroom or leave your car in case of an emergency, masks are required.
- The event is held rain or shine. Should other inclement weather cause this event to be canceled there will be no refunds on donations.
- The movie is shown on a large inflatable screen. To hear the movie, you must be able to tune into FM transmitter- this is the ONLY way to hear the movie.
- Headlights are to be turned off during the movie. Please be sure to bring a blanket to cover your headlights, if they do not automatically turn off.
- Please do not leave any trash outside of your vehicle.
- Once you arrive in the movie area, vehicles must remain in the lot until the end of the movie. No re-entry if you leave the event space.
- If you feel sick, please do not attend for the safety of yourself and others. There will more great events to come!
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. By registering for my tickets as an attendee I understand that I will be parked at a socially distanced space and required to remain in my car and if going outside of the car for an emergency, required to wear a mask. N.C. Governor Coopers Executive Order 181 permits drive-in movie theatres if participants remain within their vehicle to watch the movie, and requires persons to wear a mask and maintain social distancing if they must leave their vehicle for any reason. By registering for my tickets, I voluntarily seek to attend this event. I acknowledge that I must comply with the “Rules and Information” procedures to reduce the spread while attending this event.
Flashback Friday (March 5 at 6:30 p.m.) Jurassic Park Date Night Friday (March 12 at 6:30 p.m.) Grease Family-Friendly Friday (March 19 at 7:45 p.m.) Despicable Me Chick Flick Friday (March 26 at 7:45 p.m.) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Food & Refreshments
Don’t forget to grab takeout from your favorite PWV restaurants before settling in for the show! Enjoy exclusive movie specials from Hickory Tavern, Which Wich, Kilwins, and Clean Juice! (Details will be provided upon purchase of a ticket.)